Wednesday, February 10, 2010

The enigma that my mother threw out

I'm going to try and complete the Cards your mother threw out insert set.

There, I said it. I'm doing it for a couple of reasons- it's a cool set, a few bloggers don't like it, and I have to complete it before series 2 comes out. I was trying to complete the Trading Card History Set 2 years ago, but that couldn't be accomplished with packs alone.

I also am saying this because until quite recently I was a quiet blogger. All I did was post customs and deny trade responses, mainly because the blog was for news and artistic purposes, until last month, when I posted a few sets I like on the sidebar down below, and I posted my email address on my profile. I didn't want to be a quiet blogger anymore.

So here is what I have so far of the Cards that my mother threw out.

1958 Orlando Cepeda
1960 Carl Yazstremski
1961 Roger Maris
1962 Mickey Mantle
1964 Brooks Robinson
1974 Dave Winfield
1980 Rickey Henderson (Original Back)
1986 Tony Gwynn (Coming)
1987 Bo Jackson
1995 Mike Piazza

If there are any CYMTO that are lying around that you don't want, I'll take them.

A little later, I'll post what I have of Trading Card History.

(Custom Cards will return when I get Spring Training Photos)

1 comment:

  1. I have the 86 Gwynn. Send me your address and it is yours.

    ReplyDelete