Sunday, January 31, 2010

Takeo Spikes has tried to kill me

I was working with the NFL films crew (that my dad works for. I volunteered to join) on the Flag Football Tournament of Champions in Miami, and the guy they had hired as the talent was former Eagle linebacker Takeo Spikes. Sure, I liked the guy, but there are a few things about him that made me unsure he was right to be hosting this.
  1. He had no neck. Only a chin and muscle that just developed into his torso. Matter of fact, what was there instead of a neck was pure muscle. Sorta like The Blob (No, not the last out in the World Series)

He didn't smile much, because he always had a stern, "I want to kill you" look on his face. Seriously. He could not turn off the linebacker face. I was not looking at Takeo Spikes-- I WAS LOOKING AT ANDRE BRAUGHER!!

Either way, it was great working for the guy. if I can get an auto, I will.

No comments:

Post a Comment