Tuesday, May 29, 2012

Custom Card of the Day: Peavy Edition


You ever have one of those moments where you've done something really great, only for it to be eclipsed by a minor flaw? This custom is one of those cases.

You see, this photo was awesome. The design took a half hour to clear out. The contrast made the photo look cooler. Already, I knew this was gonna be one of my best customs. Then reality set in- the font I used for the last 1992 custom was lost, and I forgot what it was called.

My greatest custom was marred by a mediocre font.

So I wung it, and I went with Arial bolded. The custom is still pretty good, and it's a symbol of the pretty good season Peavy is having, though not as dominant as the one he had five years ago. I think it'll be on the end of the year list...fonts and all.

Coming Tomorrow- Will probably be one of my better customs of this year, and it's of a relative unknown Japanese rookie from Milwaukee.

2 comments:

  1. Even with a lesser font, this is still an awesome custom. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, that came out great. Nice job.

    ReplyDelete