Thursday, May 31, 2012

Custom Card of the Day: Lawrie Edition


Because I've already pissed off enough Canadians this month (or year), I'll keep this one short and sweet. This guy could be the future of the Blue Jays. Aside from his helmet throwing antics, he seems like a good ballplayer, and is helping his team leave Boston in 5th, which I have absoultely no problem with. I can see that Joey Bats can't do all the work, since is Mexican Mystery Cream only worked for two years (Unlike Bartolo Colon's, which will allow him to pitch until he's 85). I'm kinda glad Lawrie got in there, to put a new star into the fold.

Coming Tomorrow- Ten years ago, this man was one of the best starters in the league. Now he's the third starter for a slowly rebounding team. What happened?

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! I'll pretend this is OPC and has French on the back. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bien fait! Merci beaucoup! Love the card

    ReplyDelete