Monday, May 28, 2012

Custom Card of the Day: Morneau Edition


For the record, I'm also surprised I could post 3 days in a row.

I'll say it now- the Twins have been pretty disappointing this season. For one thing, the two teams everyone thought would end up in last (Royals and White Sox) have been playing pretty well. So that leaves the Twins. The one saving grace, really, about this season has been the return of Justin Morneau. And what a return it is: he hasn't made a huge impact, but it's been a great return to form that nobody really saw coming. 5 years ago this guy was a can't miss player, who was said to have a long career.

They said the same thing about Chase Utley. Hey, at least this guy's playing baseball.

Coming Tomorrow- If I could get the font right, this could be my finest custom. And it's a White Sock, who's leading his pitching staff singlehandedly.

No comments:

Post a Comment