Tuesday, November 20, 2018

And Now, A Brief Interview with a Very Drunk Curt Leskanic


"I'M HERE WITH CURT LESKANIC WHO JUST HAD A HELL OF A GAME HERE IN COLORADO. CURT, HOW DOES IT FEEL?"
"...HAH?"
"HOW DOES IT FEEL, CURT?"
"...how'd's what feel?"
"You just saved your tenth game of the season! How does it feel?"
"...what?"
"SAVING GAMES, CURT!"
"AAAHHH Okay!"
"....HOW DOES IT FEEL?"
"Well, I...wait..."
"..What?"
"...my arm..."
"Curt, you just saved-"
"WHERE'S MY ARM?"
"I don't know, you just had it-"
"YEAH, I'AD IT A SECOND AGO! NOW WHERE'D IT GO??"
"....Curt, what d'you think the Rockies have to-"
"YOU DON'T GET IT! I NEED THAT ARM! THAT'S THE ONE I THROW WITH!"
"I'm well aware, Curt."
"..'s this a JOKE TO YOU? WHAT IS THIS?"
"What do you see the Rockies doing in the-"
"WHAT IS THIS?"
"...Curt?"
"............OH HERE IT IS!"
"Uhhh...back to you."

1 comment: