Sunday, August 23, 2009

Custom Card of the Day


Lincy was pretty easy. I took out whoever was in there, put in Lincy and got the font. I sitll can't get the font right, can anyone help me. I have Photoshop, so what would be the right font for this kinda thing.
Anyway, I regret to inform you that after my long vacation, I will be going on ANOTHER long vacation- only this time there's no WIFI!!!! Luckily, I think there may be some cards up there, so I will post the day I get back. BTW, It's a shorter drive, so It'll be easier to get home.
I need your opinion on my custom cards. Vote in the poll on the sidebar.

1 comment:

  1. In photoshop, you can enter your text, and scroll through the fonts using the up & down arrow keys. I usually do that until there's one that looks like it's about right.

    Being able to preview it in context is really the only way to nail it down.

    Good luck, and keep up the customs!

    ReplyDelete