Saturday, June 30, 2012

Custom Card of the Day: BriRo Edition

 

I feel like I've been supplying the Orioles fans tonight. First I give them a blessing for taking my beloved Thome, and now I'm doing a custom of their beloved second baseman. Fitting, really, but I'm all about fitting.

I've always had respect for the O's. They've always been my third favorite team besides the obvious. I've been to several O's games in the past, and this guy must have played in them all, considering we started around 2001. I've always liked Brian Roberts' play, and he's been pretty consistent...you know, up until the injuries and the concussion. 

I'm glad he's back, and I'm glad he's getting ample playing time. I hope his injury-free streak sticks around awhile, too.

Coming Tomorrow- Wait, what's that coming out of Arizona? Is it a Vlad? Is it a Goldschmidt? Is it a highly touted prospect making his debut?

No comments:

Post a Comment