Monday, May 11, 2015

Custom Card of the Night: Rizzo Edition


Sorry about that, everybody.

Last few days have been busy as hell. Finals week is just finishing up here, and while I had a lot of time to make customs, I didn't have a ton of time to post them. So...they just kind of sat there, and piled up. I'm definitely gonna have start doing 2 or 3 per day, because I already have enough to be good until June.

For now, let's talk about the Cubs. They're doing modestly. Their youth movement is getting them far, but the Cardinals are holding them back. Good news is they have someone like Anthony Rizzo to basically be the leader, and hit a ton while still being the role model for everybody.

Sorry, I have finals brain. Hopefully you'll be hearing more from me after finals are done.

Coming...?: The guy who's been hitting up a storm for the Reds lately.

No comments:

Post a Comment