Sunday, September 13, 2009

Custom Card of the Day (Yes, Really)


This was a pretty obvious choice, since Cole has been hotter than a certain 47-year old pitcher. The 83 design is one of my favorites because of the extra photo in the bottom right corner. Also among my fave designs- 76, 77, 81, 82, 84, 87. Anyway, this was another easy one, and as always, fun to make.
A few days ago was September 11th. I remember I was in school and the teachers weren't telling us anything, even though I knew something was up. I was young then, but I had my thoughts. This was also today of my family's purchase of the car they have today. It was a long day, but at least nothing like that'll ever happen again.
Not much else is going on in the world of blogging. One of my favorite players did something big, and I'll have a cool card commemorating that up soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment