Saturday, January 29, 2011

Card Show: Yo Mamma and 10 cent goodness

Today, the local mall had a card show. Which automatically meant I was there. That's how I roll. Being that I'm a collector getting cards with pocket money, I basically spent the time gorging on the ten cent bins- no game used or autos, because they're not my target, really.

I got a bunch of Series Three Yo Mamma cards at one dealer, including:
1954 Tommy Lasorda
1955 Harmon Killebrew
1962 Looooou Brock
1965 Ernie Banks
1963 Willie McCovey
1979 Dale Murphy
1990 Larry Walker
1994 Billy Wagner
2005 Ian Kinsler

One guy specialized in retired sets, as in sets based around retired players. Mostly 2005 UD Classics and Timeless Teams.
Frank Robinson Timless Teams
UD Classic Willie Stargell, Don Sutton, Tony Perez, Billy Williams, Eddie Matthews, Robin Roberts, Orlando Cepeda, Early Wynn, Bob Feller, Jim Bunning

One guy had a lot of 90's Junk Wax, mainly from the late 90's. I dug in.
1994 Studio Tony Gwynn, Trevor Hoffman, Roberto Alomar, Jim Thome
1995 UD Craig Biggio
1995 Pinnacle Garret Anderson Rookie
1996 Leaf Pedro Martinez, Randy Johnson, Orel Hershiser, Ivan Rodriguez, Edgar Martinez,
Roberto Alomar, Billy Wagner rookie, Tony Gwynn, Paul Molitor, Trevor Hoffman, Tom Glavine, John Smoltz, Johnny Damon, Kirby Puckett

And the last guy had Early to late 2000's, so I bit:
2003 Diamond Kings White Border Omar Vizquel, Scott Rolen, Eric Chavez
2004 Fleer Showcase Pudge Rodriguez, Tom Glavine
2001 Topps JD Drew
2000 Topps Edgar Martinez, Pedro Martinez Insert
2002 Topps Roy Oswalt, Tony Gwynn
1999 Vladimir Guerrero, Andy Pettite

Overall, nice show. Philly show is in a few months, so I will hit that.

No comments:

Post a Comment