Monday, October 8, 2012

That's what I like to see!

 CC Sabathia picked up a much deserved win last night, as the Yanks smacked the Orioles down hard 7-2. That was great. But it was only a piece of an eventful night in the playoffs.
Miguel Cabrera had a few hits to assist the Tigers in defeating Oakland 5-4. 
 
 Bronson Arroyo pitched a great game against San Francisco, as the team crushed them 9-0.

 
 And Ian Desmond, who signed a Turkey Red card for me, had a great game as well, helping the Nats overcome St. Louis 3-2.

 Overall. a great night for baseball in general. Tonight, things heat up!

1 comment:

  1. It was a good game until Johnson served up that homer to Martin. I still think the O's have a shot and I still believe the series will go 5 games. We'll see, but I can hold out hope...

    ReplyDelete