Friday, October 5, 2012

Boy...that escalated quickly!

 

"I mean that really got out of hand"

"It jumped up a notch!

"It did, didn't it?"

"Yeah, I made Chipper Jones commit an error!"

"I saw that! Brick embarrassed Chipper! Did you sink a liner?"

"Yeah, there was trash everywhere, and an umpire on fire, and I made Chipper Jones commit an error!"

"Brick, I've been meaning to talk to you about that. You should probably find yourself a safe house or a relative in the West. Lay low for a while, because you're probably wanted for murder in Atlanta."

-----

Needless to say, I'm not very happy about the results of tonight's first wild card game. My Cardinal-loving friend will be rubbing this in my face on Friday. This should not happen. They should not be making the playoffs. If they make the champs, then I will owe him money.

I don't wanna owe him money. So please, Nationals, kick the Cardinals' ass for me.

I'll have an update on the Rangers-Orioles game later.

No comments:

Post a Comment