Monday, September 23, 2013

Custom Card of the Day: Wacha Edition


Oh, Cardinals. Why must you be so good at things?

I mean...the Pirates HAD this one. They were gonna clinch the NL Central for the first time since 1992. And you had the GALL to send them fighting for the wild card...which they'll probably win, BUT STILL.

I mean....that is kinda mean, especially considering the fact that you're already the St. Louis Cardinals. You've been giving noogies to the Cubs for a damn near century. But THIS? I mean, back in August, the Pirates were indefinitely the best team in baseball. No Red Sox could rebut this. And, knowing you, you had to stay in the race and knock them off their horse. It's kinda maddening, too.

Still, I really hope somebody does to you what you just did to Pittsburgh. And I hope it HURTS.

Coming Tomorrow- Ironically, a Pittsburgh Pirate.

No comments:

Post a Comment