Monday, February 24, 2020

The First Custom Card of the 2020s is...


....yeah, I know it's a self-indulgent pick, but...come on. One of the biggest signings of the offseason was a Yankee, and he's one of the best pitchers in baseball. AND I get an awesome photo of him early in the photo priming phase. How could I not?

2020 customs are officially here. All's right with the world.

What I'm doing this year, which I sort of started last year but the photo thing happened, is giving Spring Training customs their own design, separate from season customs, so if they end up having a good season I can make another 'actual' custom of these people, just so I don't waste their only custom of 2020 in spring training uniforms.

So, if Gerrit Cole's awesome as a Yankee, which he hopefully will be, you might see another custom of him later in the year.

I'm gonna start my two-a-day pace tomorrow, most likely, meaning...yes...I plan on outdoing last year's already-herculean total of customs.

No comments:

Post a Comment