Friday, October 17, 2014

Coming This Week...

I spent most of the winter promising that I'd keep the retro breaks going, and keep doing Stadium Club stuff, only that...didn't happen. I broke a few boxes between December and February, and that made up most of the offseason, and when I expected to keep going...I stopped.  I went back to being unproductive right when the season started. This was a little sad, so I decided the one thing that would get me writing again was another retro box. And it couldn't be Stadium Club, because I'd broken quite a few boxes of that.

No, I needed something with just the right amount of fun, that was still collectable, and still had a lot of great photography in it.

Bingo.

1995 Upper Deck Collector's Choice. In my opinion, this is Upper Deck's answer to Stadium Club, and they do it just as well as Topps does.

Look for the results of this box sometime soon.

1 comment:

  1. Crash the Game inserts! Good times. Have fun with this box break.

    ReplyDelete