Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Indifference on a Boston Victory

That's right. The Red Sox just advanced in the playoffs, and I'm not screaming at the television, or cursing my luck, or even acting remotely pissed about it. Why? Because they actually managed to put together a good team this year, rather than just defy everyone's expectations like they usually do. They got a roster of sheer power, and actually went and ran with it, and it's paying off.

Also, it's because they were playing the Rays, but either way.


Meanwhile, these guys managed to stay in the race, securing game 4, and allowing for two very close matches tomorrow night. As much as I love the Tigers, it would be so much more fun to see the A's win. Still, I'd be content if the Tigers made it.

1 comment:

  1. hey nice post meh, I love your style of blogging here. this post reminds me of an equally interesting post that I read some time ago on Daniel Uyi's blog: Guy Talking With Girl .
    keep up the good work friend. I will be back to read more of your posts.

    Regards

    ReplyDelete