Saturday, December 1, 2012

The Highly Anticipated Return of Year By Year Customs

 
You know you missed them. Even if you didn't, there had to be something inside you that did.

For the fourth year in a row, I'm doing four customs of each design (I can customize) for every day in December (up to Christmas, I think). As usual, we'll start with 1964, a design that I might not be customizing next year, because Topps will be doing it for me.

I really like that Lester one.

 
Doesn't look too fake, does it?
 
 

 
As you can see, a lot of this months customs will be rookies. I scoured the lists of top rookies in almost all pitching and hitting categories, as well as the ones that made news this year. 

Coming Tomorrow-  Another 60's design, one a little more universally loved. I can tell you that a Philadelphia Phillie will be the headliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment