Friday, September 17, 2010

My morning

I wake up at 6:00 AM after a 6 hour sleep. I say "screw it" and go back to bed.

I wake up at 11:30 AM after a 12 hour sleep. That's more like it. I get out of bed and turn on the computer.

I go on practically all the big newsblogs.

I see this-
And suddenly, today would be a good day.
Let's get it out of the way- this is a damn good design. Better than this year's, dare I say it. I do say, it looks a HELL of a lot like a mid-2000's Sweet Spot design.
The fact that I'm getting excited for the new Topps 2011 set and not the Update set for this year is amazing on its own.

1 comment:

  1. I like the 2010 design a lot. This 2011 one isn't doing it for me. It looks too much like a "team issue" set design to me. I mean, it's not awful but after 2010 really grabbed me, this is kind of anti-climactic.

    ReplyDelete