Friday, September 24, 2010

Crap Happens (Especially to me)

I woke up this morning with a stuffed up nose, a dry, itchy throat and about 3 hours of sleep. I thought to myself, "this is not the way I want to start a day"

Of course, thing got worse,like they usually do. Once I woke up 3 hours later, I found out that my mom had gone out, and taken the computer with her, because it needed repairs. All of my customs for the week were in there.

I now sit, on my mom's laptop, drinking tea and using up tissues, looking forward to the terrible day I have today. Hopefully my computer will be fixed sometime in the weekend. Hopefully.

So no customs for a few days, sorry. I know that's the only reason you all come to my blog, cause I don't make trade offers (and because of that, nobody's given ME any offers), and I don't have contests (In the next week or so, that might change...).

In a few days I'll give ya that Sweeney custom, when the computer, and me, heal from our sicknesses.

2 comments:

  1. Feel better bro and don't sweat it, we will still check out your customs whenever you get the computer back... Cheers! BTW I am a jerk and still haven't shipped the cards I offered you 6 months ago. I see you still need the 93 Jeter. I will try and get them in the mail soon...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a back up plan in case that hard drive gets wiped. External hard drive, use an image hosting site...something. It's happened to me before. Hope your PC gets fixed soon.

    ReplyDelete