Wednesday, September 15, 2010

400



I know I said yesterday that I'd post Andrew Bailey, but this morning I saw that this would be my four hundreth post. So naturally, I put up a Yankee. I know most of you hate A-rod (For a few exceptions (Yankee fans)), so I'll spare you the nonsensical praise.

I realize it took me about 1 and 1/2 years to get to 400, but I can't post ALL the time. This month is I think the best I've ever done with consistency. Mainly because every day there's been a custom, something that I really never did at all last year, at least I never kept going.

So I just want to thank the 40 people who kept with me through 400. I'm not leaving yet- I've still got a lot of blogging left to do in my life.

Tomorrow- Andrew Bailey will finally get his custom posted. Unless I make a more awesome one, or somebody retires, or something like that. Maybe Andrew Bailey not being posted will be like "Apologies to Matt Damon, we ran out of time"

No comments:

Post a Comment