Thursday, September 9, 2010

The Obligatory Ichiro Custom



You all knew this one was coming. Ichiro is basically one of the biggest stars in baseball, and I had to make a custom of him. Of course, I did one early last year, back when I wasn't that good at photoshop. Now I'm an expert, and here's an even better Ichiro.

I love that photo, by the way. How he's in mid air jumping for the ball. Few have tried that manuever, and while few have succeeded (Just ask Jose Canseco), mainly only Ken Griffey Jr. has made the leap and catch famous.

So I hope for Ichiro to keep on churning out the hits, and pretty soon he'll be next to Griffey in Cooperstown.

Tomorrow- The Giants have 2 major prospects this year. In hitting, there is Buster Posey. In pitching, there is this guy.

1 comment:

  1. Ichiro is the man! The photo is awesome... but the actual custom card is better. Topps should use your stuff.

    ReplyDelete