Sunday, September 26, 2010

The Philly Show- Yo Mammas and Chicle galore

Today was yet another Philly Show in Valley Forge...which ultimately means my schedule was booked for a few hours to go to the show. What I found was a bunch of rookies and hits, but here were the highlights-

The Free Signer was Former Philly closer Ricky Bottalico. Unfortunately, I had no Bottalico cards from the 90's (that I could find), so I just bought a picture at the show, and he signed it. Nice guy.

I scored a bunch of National Chicle from a particular dealer. Here it is (sorted by artist)

Felix- Gavin Floy, Phil Rizzuto
Farr- Big Poopi, Michael Brantley
Henderson- Jose Lopez, Andrew Bailey
Higgins- Jake Peavy, Carlos Pena
Lempa- Colby Rasmus, Aramis Ramirez, Josh Johnson, Luis Durango
Sheldon- Brian McCann, Ken Griffey, Chipper Jones, Jimmy Foxx
Kong- Troy Tulowitski, Joe Mauer, Carlton Fisk, Reggie Jackson, Nick Swisher
Davies- Justin Verlander, Johnny Mize, Juan Fransisco, Lou Gehrig, Ian Desmond
Branch- Alex Gordon, Robinson Cano, Brad Hawpe, James Loney, Jair Jurjens, Edinson Volquez, Stephen Drew
Zachowski- Gordon Beckham, Andy Pettite, Ted Lilly, Ryan Zimmerman, Evan Longoria, Tobi Stoner, Dan Uggla
Hoebrecht- Josh Beckett, David Wright, Hunter Pence, Kosuke Fukudome, Joey Votto, Josh Thole, Mel Ott
Kupka- Ernie Banks, Willie McCovey, Jorge Posada, Mariano Rivera, Walter Johnson, Pee-Wee Reese, Jose Reyes, Jason Bartlett, Joel Piniero, Alex Rios

I also got a bunch of CYMTO, and they're all Series 2.

1952 Phil Rizzuto
1955 Yogi Berra
1958 Duke Snider
1959 Warren Spahn
1960 Willie McCovey
1971 Frank Robinson
1972 Juan Marichal
1973 Reggie Jackson
1974 Willie McCovey
1983 Tony Gwynn
1990 Frank Thomas no name
1993 Ozzie Smith
2005 Andre Ethier

And the biggest part was the 2 game useds I got. I got one 2009 Sweet Spot Dave Winfield, and a Phil Niekro on the Yankees that I can't remember the set.

All in all, great show.

No comments:

Post a Comment