Thursday, August 22, 2013

Custom Card of the Day: Sale Edition


Oh, hey, a new custom. Haven't seen one of those in a while, eh? Craaazyy...

The White Sox have been awful this season. It's funny, a few months before the season started I predicted that they would be in the World Series. Huh. And now they're one of the worst teams in baseball. Man, I'm good.

(I'm not even mentioning the other team I predicted, because they're actually doing pretty well right now, and I don't wanna jinx it.)

Still, Chris Sale has been the one person on the White Sox that hasn't been terrible, which is nice. I mean, he gets hit a little bit, but he's had a pretty alright season, and he's becoming a consistent pitcher for a team in desperate need of one.

Coming Tomorrow- An outfielder for a great team that has sunk to third in the NL Central.

No comments:

Post a Comment