Saturday, August 11, 2018

Could You At Least Wait Until After I've Posted The Custom to Trade the Guy?


Less than an hour after I made this custom yesterday, I hear news that the Marlins have traded him to Philadelphia.

Which...okay, not a BAD move, just...I was planning on posting this damn thing in a few weeks, when it came up in the rotation. And now I have to take it out of the rotation right after making it, and post it now so it doesn't feel belated. That's what I just had to do with the Fernando Rodney custom.

I mean...either I should stop scheduling customs so far in advance, or teams should just stop making big trades after July 31st. Because it's hard to do customs this month without hitting a minefield.

Again, I appreciate the move in terms of bringing a big hitter to Philly, but...now I've gotta make another Marlins custom, and I don't like doing that!

No comments:

Post a Comment