Thursday, September 8, 2011

Custom Card of the Day: Morgan Edition


How do I follow up one of the most inspirational posts I've ever written? Sheer insanity, that's how. The guy above has been bringing the crazy for Milwaukee for the year. It's pretty nice too, being that the last two teams he's played for were the worst in the NL. Now, his team's heading the division, and this guy might be headed to the playoffs. Am I the only one getting the Cody Ross vibe? The guy adds comic relief for a serious team, yet he still scores runs. Sounds like Cody Ross to me. Only Nyjer's a little more likable than Cody Ross. At least I hope so.

Coming Tomorrow: Yeah yeah, he made his return to the majors, had a buncha strikeouts, blablablablablaahh...yeah, he's getting a custom.

No comments:

Post a Comment