Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Custom Card of the Day: Price Edition


I'm beginning to slow down my custom making, due to lack of good photos, and free time. Also, because of the looming postseason. Around when the playoff teams are announced, I'll just make a bunch of customs from those teams, and posts them at random points if they win or lose. Of course, it was very recently when I realize that I hadn't made a David Price card all year. He's one of the most dominant pitchers in the league, and I had to wait until September to make one of him. That's cold.

Price is one of the Best pitchers in the AL, and on a team whose pitching isn't exactly their strength, he's still racking up wins for Tampa. The only problem is that the Yankees have to play either the Rays or the Red Sox, if they defeat Texas/Detroit. And Price's Rays are looking pretty okay this time of year. Still...better them than Boston.

Coming Tomorrow- Gotta make some more. Of the teams I think will make the playoffs, there'll be a few people.

No comments:

Post a Comment