Friday, August 22, 2014

Custom Card of the Day: Gordon Edition


Well. I'm unpacked, settled and mostly integrated. So, this blog is now that of a college student, officially.

I know, right? It's so different than it was, like, three days ago, when I was a soon-to-be college student. Weird.

Still, I'll try to blog as often as possible, and whenever my classes allow me, which, this semester, is quite frequently.

So, Dee Gordon sliding back into second will be the first of a new era, as I slide into the next stage of my career, or maybe even my life, if you wanna be extra deep.

Hopefully, this change of venue will at least bring an end to the one-note posts that have been dominating this blog lately. I've been focusing on a lot of stuff lately, and blogging has basically been an after-thought, to the point where I'll just resort to writing a few sentences or something. I want to write more, and I want to write stuff that's more thoughtful than the stuff I've been writing for the blog as of late. Like, I want to get back to the stories and opinions that made me want to keep this thing going in the first place.

Hopefully, the quality of this blog's gonna improve as I keep going.

Coming Tomorrow (?)- I'll try to start opening those football boxes, but in terms of customs, I'm probably going to post one of the red-hot Kansas City Royals.

No comments:

Post a Comment