Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Custom Card of the Day: Ortiz Edition


I don't really hate David Ortiz. I mean I used to really hate the guy, but then I sort of channeled my hate onto Man-Ram. Ortiz I can at least respect, because he's a tremendous hitter, and because he hit two home runs for me during a recent game of MLB The Show.

I also want to take this opportunity to talk about the elephant in the room. You see, last week, there were a good...couple really big targets that i really should have made customs of, with the trade deadline and all. But...that never really happened, with the exception of Asdrubal Cabrera.

With...one...very big exception. And it's a teammate of the guy above the paragraphs. Yes, last week I did manage to make a Yoenis Cespedes custom.

So, why, you ask, am I not posting the custom? First of all, I need to make a point- I don't always go 100% in order of completion. There's a Khris Davis custom I've been hoarding since July that's finally going up tomorrow (?), but there's also a Jon Lester custom that I literally finished today that should be going up in a few days. So it's not because I want to wait, because I don't. It's also a really good Cespedes custom, so I wouldn't wait to show it off.

It's because I screwed up. I forgot to flash-drive this custom over to my laptop from my PC before I left for Lake George. Needless to say, when I get home, I'll be sure to flash-drive it over, along with a Javier Baez, and a few others. And THEN it'll go up.

So yeah. That's my state of mind tonight.

Coming Tomorrow- The aforementioned Khris Davis.

No comments:

Post a Comment