Friday, August 15, 2014

Custom Card of the Night: Werth Edition

Oh, it feels so damn good to be home.

I don't care that I have to go to college in less than a week. Home feels good. Home feels nice, refreshing, etc.

Meanwhile, the Nationals have cemented their hold over the NL East. It used to be kinda close with Atlanta, but now the Braves have sort of choked, and the Nats are way out in front. Jayson Werth, while not the absolute centerpiece, is still one of the more important pieces of the team. It's kinda odd, because when the Nationals signed him to a mega-contract back in 2011, we all thought he'd flame out and burn, but he's been hanging in there and becoming a crowd favorite over there.

I hope they hold on, because I have roughly a zillion more Nationals customs in my folder.

Coming Tomorrow- I might post both pieces of the major A's-Red Sox trade from a few weeks ago.

No comments:

Post a Comment