Thursday, March 7, 2013

Custom Card of the Day: Choo Edition


I really don't have too much to say tonight, so I'll make it pretty quick.

Shin-Soo Choo was, for a long period of time, one of the most underrated outfielder of the AL. Then, last year, he became one of the most overrated ones. In his span with the Indians he posted some pretty average numbers, and he was pretty good for fan-cheering purposes only. I'm not saying he was a bad player, because he isn't. I'm just saying that the Cincinatti Reds took a gamble on trading for him.

Choo is an aging outfielder, and his best years have most likely past, unless something spectacular happens this year. The Reds might not play him everyday, but injuries happen. I have no idea what's going to happen with Choo, but I'm certain that some part of Ohio will want to know.

Coming Tomorrow- The last of my batch of customs before Zimbio went back to posting one spring training game every two days, infuriating me. Still, a veteran of the Yankees, Phillies, and Royals, back on the team he started with.

No comments:

Post a Comment