Monday, March 25, 2013

Custom Card of the Day: Reyes Edition


I'm on a college road trip this week, so you'll be getting a few pre-planned customs that I made on Sunday. Sit tight, because I'll be back by Friday.

Reyes was one of the bigger moved stars of the offseason. I'll also say that Reyes was one of the bigger moved stars of last offseason. Of course, the Marlins wanted a clean sweep, and a last place finish, so he was shipped to Toronto.

Like I've said a million times before, the Jays will fall this year because the Marlins fell last year. I think Reyes is still gonna have a great season though. Steal bases, get hits, play good defense. Do what he usually does. The only problem I see him having is adapting to an AL setting, which is new for him.

It'll be interesting to see how things turn out for Jose Reyes in 2013.

Coming Wednesday: One of the Atlanta Uptons.

No comments:

Post a Comment