Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Custom Card of the Day: Hamilton Edition

 

Like last year, it took me about a month to make a custom of the biggest star traded or signed by another team during the offseason. So, welcome to the Angels, Josh. Here's an awesome custom.

The Angels baffle me. By all intents and purposes they should be touted to rule the league. They have a strong outfield, a strong pitching staff, good pitching, good hitting. For some reason that can never fit together to create a solid final standing. Last year the Angels came in 3rd. Back when 3rd was 2nd-to-last place in the AL West. 

Maybe now, with Josh Hamilton and his surplus of homers, the Angels could be a legitimate force in the AL. I know that it may be hard for the team to string it together, but I hope it happens. They seem like a fun team.

Not much else to say, except for the fact that I made a Josh Hamilton custom. Yeah.

Coming Tomorrow- Once again, I'm all out. Any requests?

No comments:

Post a Comment