Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Custom Card of the Day: Greinke Edition


Right now the NL West is working like a see saw. One week it goes LA's way. One week it goes San Francisco's way. And it's getting even more heated as the season goes on, because it's becoming evident that both teams want it.

Zack Greinke certainly wants it, because he got close enough to it last year while having a generally good season. This season he's playing beautifully, and he's just as good as Clayton Kershaw, giving the Dodgers three surefire arms along with Hyun-Jin Ryu.

I'm pulling for the Dodgers, because I think they're a fun team, and I think they're playing a lot better than the Giants. Also, I think there are 75 more Dodgers bloggers than Giants bloggers, so the blogosphere seems to be on my side.

Coming Tomorrow- Meanwhile, in Chicago, a fan-favorite rises to the top at the very bottom.

No comments:

Post a Comment