Sunday, August 14, 2011

Custom Card of the Day: Kershaw Edition




I do realize that I've been posting a lot of Dodgers this year, despite the fact that they've been doing terribly. But it's a team with talent, and it's a shame that a team with talent can fail like this. For example, even if Clay Kershaw hasn't been winning many games, he's still Clay Kershaw, and he's still one of the best pitchers in the league. The Dodgers are just out of luck THIS season-that doesn't mean they're the new Pirates. Next year it is obvious that they'll be better, due to lack of internal conflict and maybe a few additions. At least I hope so.

Coming Tomorrow- Being that I'm in New England, it's only fitting that I post a Red Saaaack.

1 comment:

  1. He is the man. 14 victories for a team that struggles every day to stay out of last. Granted, it's not Steve Carlton, but he's pretty damn good.

    Nice card.

    ReplyDelete