Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Custom Card of the Day: Felix Edition


The season is half over. We've already been through 3 and 1/2 months of major league play, and there's 2 and 1/2 months left. So it's technically not half over, but still...same idea.

So far, there have been some pretty great teams in the Pirates, the Braves, the Red Sox and the Cardinals. Will they hold up for another few months? It's too early to say, but I'd prefer seeing the formers clinch than the latters.

So why, if I'm going on about all these teams and things, did I post a card of Felix Hernandez? Because, if anything, Felix is gonna be the constant. Where as teams, players, divisions and other elements will be inconsistent and wavering, Felix Hernandez will continue to strike out batters regardless of his team's pole position, and he will continue to be one of the most consistent pitchers in both leagues.

Unless he gets injured, which better not happen, Felix will end the season in the same position as when he started: still one of the best pitchers in baseball.

Coming Tomorrow- I have a billion on deck, but I realized today that, since I've always had customs on deck, I never had a need to ask for requests, which is what I'm about to do right now. So if anybody has any suggestions of who I should customize next, that I haven't already this season, feel free to suggest away, and I'll gladly whip one up.

As for tomorrow, it'll probably be an ex-Phillie who's playing very well for San Francisco.

No comments:

Post a Comment