Tuesday, July 28, 2015

Custom Card of the Day: Grandy Edition


Tonight, I'll be knocking my eleventh major league ballpark off the list, and going to see the New York Mets at Citifield, in a game against James Shields and the Padres. Noah Syndergaard is pitching, which is a decent choice (probably my third choice of Mets pitcher)

This is my opportunity to see Curtis Granderson, who was one of my favorite players as a Yankee, back in New York, hitting bombs and playing well. I also get to see people like Lucas Duda, Daniel Murphy and Juan Lagares play, as well as Michael Conforto and Kevin Plawecki, the rookies. Hell, Juan Uribe might even be in the lineup.

There are a lot of people I'm very excited to see in this Mets lineup, even if they're not especially known for their hitting (other than against the Dodgers). I'll report on how the game went when I can.

No comments:

Post a Comment