Tuesday, June 30, 2015

Custom Card of the Night: Freeman Edition


The Braves are in a weird place right now. For some reason, they're in third place, when they should be in fourth right now. Freddie Freeman and Cameron Maybin are playing well, but they don't have a real catcher, their pitching staff is scattered, and there are a lot of uneasy position players.

It's very bizarre. At least Freeman is there to try to settle the chaos, and at the same time hit a ton of home runs. I do think he's great for Atlanta, as they needed a leader type like him since Chipper left. I feel like if he stays around for a while, he'll be the next Chipper Jones.

And that's all I have to say tonight because I'm tired, and the last post really wiped me out.

Coming Tomorrow- The guy who's dangerously close to usurping Salvador Perez' spot in the AS voting. And he's no slouch himself.

No comments:

Post a Comment