Thursday, October 11, 2012

Raul, you never cease to amaze me.

 
Wow. Just...just wow. I feel like what happened last night was made to be a baseball story. The star DH isn't hitting, so they bring in Raul, and he decks 2 of 'em to win the game. Oh, it was classic. It was so awesome to watch, too. 

 
Meanwhile, this man, who is part of your complete breakfast, helped his team stay alive and tie the series. I really like this A's team, and I really hope they win...mainly because the Yankees can probably beat them. 

 
Who woulda called this guy pitching pretty well out of the bullpen? Actually, who would have called the Reds allowing the Giants to tie it up? The Reds are a strong team, and I think they'll get the win, but this is a bit scary for them. The Giants are beginning to get good, fast. 

 
 In other news...this guy neeeds to break a bone. It's not very nice to wish pain on people, especially baseball players, but it would make my life a hell of a lot easier knowing this guy isn't in the lineup. If he keeps it up, he'll pass Cody Ross on my Most Infuriating Players list.

No comments:

Post a Comment