Wednesday, August 10, 2011

Custom Card of the Day: Gordon Edition


I've made quite a few Royals customs this year, especially of their up-and-comers, who all somehow decided to premiere this year. But the one guy who was somehow untouched by me was Alex Gordon, and I find that odd. That is considering the fact that he's slowly transformed into the best player on the team, and a great hitter. And I've been getting a few gripes as to why he hasn't been here, which is not the first time that collectors have begged for just one Alex Gordon card (See what I did there?). The only reason I didn't make one prior to this is that I couldn't find a good enough photo. Hosmer, Moustakas and Butler all had great photos that I just had to customize. For a while I couldn't find one for Alex Gordon, but a few days ago, I finally did. And now, we finally have a 2010 Alex Gordon custom...fittingly.

Coming Tomorrow- Two years ago he debuted with Baltimore. Two weeks ago he debuted with Texas.

No comments:

Post a Comment