Sunday, August 7, 2011

Custom Card of the Day: Tulo Edition


I realize I've been doing a lot of new teams in old designs lately. I need to poll the herd here: Are you guys liking them? If not, I'll stop them and go back to putting them on newer designs.

But I did have a lot of fun making this one, as the 82 design is a cool one, and it was fun to change up a bit. Speaking of changing up, that's what the Rockies really need to do if they want to contend next year. Having three huge stars like Helton, Tulo and CarGo is a start, but to really contend they need a lot more pitching, better hitters and better defense. But Tulo is doing just fine. He's hitting, he's a fixture at short, and I don't think the Rockies could survive without the guy.

Coming Tomorrow- This is a breakout season for this guy, who is becoming one of the best young AL Catchers.

No comments:

Post a Comment