Saturday, August 13, 2011

Custom Card of the Day: Pujols Edition


Believe me, I'm as surprised as you are. I thought the Pujols custom would head off the year, and its inevitability would have been endless. But I decided to hold one until August. Why? Because the Cardinals are getting good this month. Even if Pujols has had a pretty crappy year all around, he's still on a pretty damn good team. And even if he's having an okay season...he's still Alber Pujols. He's still that big star that everyone talks about, and everyone gobbles of rookie cards of.

He's Albert fricking Pujols. And it's August.

Coming Tomorrow- Being that Night Owl has stolen all my Lineage Yankees (I'm getting some Lineage this week before you all ask), I will gladly post a dodger. And it's a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment