Saturday, March 25, 2017

A Surprisingly Awesome Hanger Box of 2017 Heritage

I went to Target today to get groceries, essentials, and things that were not baseball cards, so...you all shouldn't be too shocked that I ended up getting a hanger box of Heritage anyway. I can't not. It's still kinda fresh in my mind. This hanger box, as it happens, yielded some pretty nice stuff.

201- Martin Maldonado, a much better choice at catcher for the Angels.
219- Pedro Alvarez. I saw him take some Spring Training reps, as the O's don't have a ton of other full-time DH options.
220- Joe Mauer. Not a Hall of Famer, but a legend. Glad I nabbed a shirt of his.
Phillies Rookies- Jake Thompson and...sigh...Roman Quinn, the guy my dad kept insisting about during the Spring Training
252- Ender Inciarte, who'll probably do better given a slightly better Braves roster this year.
355- Anthony Rendon, finally back to his old tricks.
251- Victor Martinez. Tigers could really use a season like his 2014, though last year wasn't too bad.
40- Jordan Zimmerman. Interesting to see what he does with a full season in Detroit.
1770 Mets Rookies of...two guys who aren't terribly impressive.
381- Matt Carpenter, who's somehow moving to first this season.
163- Brett Wallace
95- Eduardo Escobar. Nabbed his autograph a week ago.
382- Red Sox team card
60- Carl Edwards Jr., Topps' favorite rookie from last year.
248- Peter Bourjos. I forget if anyone signed him this season.
New Age Performers of...DELLIN BETANCES! Hooray, it's someone I collect, and a Yankee at that.
410- Short Print of Anthony Rizzo, another awesome person I collect.
Annd...Clubhouse Collection GAME-USED of...Rougned Odor.
Say what you will about his right hook, but I'm pretty impressed with this one. He had a nice season last year, and it's better than a game-used of someone I've never heard of. Plus, the swatch is blue.
359- Sonny Gray, who A's fans are hoping can be healthy in 2017.
269- Michael Brantley, who INDIANS fans are hoping can be healthy in 2017.
75- Brandon Finnegan, one of the few good pitchers in Cincinnati.
265- ASG- Josh Donaldson. I still love these.
226- Jed Lowrie
340- Jose Ramirez. Indians just gave him a nice contract. Deserves it, too.
230- Adam Duvall
362- Mookie Betts ASG
244- Hanley Ramirez. He's still looking pretty impressive for Boston.
152- WS highlights- Kyle Schwarber's insane Game 2
356- Huston Street. Hoping for a fuller season from this guy
45- Scott Kazmir. Unsure of how much playing time he'll get this year.
15- Logan Morrison
9- Leaders
92- RA DICKEY on the Braves. Great stuff.
82- Leonys Martin

Game used aside, this was still a pretty nice box, and I got a lot of nice stuff out of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment