Sunday, February 25, 2018

Custom Season's Open


There wasn't really any doubt as to who was gonna get 'first custom of the year' privileges. Besides, I wasn't gonna waste my Stanton that early.

Shohei Ohtani was one of the biggest baseball stories during the offseason, so of COURSE I'm gonna hop on that bandwagon early and make a solid custom of the guy. It's too soon to tell whether or not he'll be successful during the 2018 season, but these guys seem to be convinced, so I'm not gonna stop them.

As usual during Spring Training, customs might be sporadic on account of photographers being paid less to shoot games, and getting less photos from games online, so this may be a stop-start process, but I have a few made. What I might do this year is allow the Spring Training customs to be standalone, and just make new customs of these guys during the regular season, depending on whether or not the potential lives up to the reality.

But yeah...enjoy the fact that Mint Condition Customs are back for the season. I certainly am.

No comments:

Post a Comment