Monday, February 9, 2009

First Post

Welcome to Cards that Ruth Built. My family has been into card collecting for a while. In fact, my grandfather got 1948 Bowman from his pocket money when he was young. He passed the trend down to my father, who made the most of it, and then I started.

This blog is about my adventures in pack breaking, box busting, and searching for great cards. Oh, did I mention that I'm a big Yankee fan? No doubt about it. Pinstripes all the way. And part of the blog is looking for those Yanks. Being that I live in the Philadelphia area, I also collect Phillies, but not as much.

My first few posts will be showing off my prized possesions, while afterward, I'll move on to the real things- whether it's 2009 Topps or 1995 Donruss, I'll rip it. I've got time. And I'll also talk about some other baseball news, transactions, and some stuff that's going on in real life.

Welcome to my world, and after a while, you won't want to leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment