Thursday, August 7, 2014

Custom Card of the Day: Buehrle Edition


Oh, man. We weren't quite sure about Mark Buehrle for a while.

I mean, after he left the White Sox, things got a bit inconsistent with Mark. He had an okay season with Miami, got traded to Toronto and was upstaged by a slightly-less-disappointing R.A. Dickey. But now...with his really decent season this year, we're all wondering why we ever doubted him.

I mean, I don't think Buehrle's a Hall of Famer, but he's very, very close. He's had some really good seasons, and he was a mainstay in Chicago. I have a feeling he's going to end up being this generation's Jack Morris. Great pitcher, great seasons, lots of tenure, postseason experience, and just not good enough for Cooperstown.

I mean, it may be too close to call. He may have a few really nice seasons in the future.

Coming Tonight- One of the most fun closing pitchers in baseball.

No comments:

Post a Comment