Saturday, March 2, 2019

Two Rack Packs of 2019 Topps Heritage


Yesterday I broke a blaster of Heritage, today I bust some rack packs. It's that simple. If it's a good product, you get more of it.

20 cards per, and 2 rackers. Here we go:

Pack 1- All of these are dupes. Okay then. Even the Kopech, which will probably be worth money if he ever gets healthy again.

Some commons. Morrow's probably looks the best here, though Jesse Biddle's giant baseball is intimidating.

Some better names. Moncada's is a great card. Absolutely awesome. I love the poses on Happ's and Moreland's as well.
And some highlights: I still adore those ASG cards, as they've made these new stars, like Judge and Baez, fit so well in the old design. And Snell's New Age Performers is another victory for that awesome design.

Pack 2- With the exception of the AL Rookie cards, all of these are dupes. Still good stuff, though.

These ones I needed. That Lucchesi is a nice one. Lagares' stern pose is also pretty good, as is the blue hue on Harrison's.

Genuine hero cards. All of these are nice. I also like how happy Anthony Rendon is to be the flagship star in Washington now.

This...is my short print. Of Matt Carpenter.

...it is also a mini parallel....numbered to 100.

...why the hell do they keep sending all these low numbered Cardinals to the Yankee fan who hates the Cardinals??? Do they think this is FUNNY???

Okay, okay. I should end this post on a good note. Let's see, uh...


Oh yeah, I pulled the best card of the year.

This is Pat Neshek, KNOWING the 70 Heritage year was coming up, doing a tribute to the Lowell Palmer card from 70T. I love that Neshek is such a Topps nerd, and I love even more than he plays for my team. May his health continue.

So yeah. 2019 Heritage is everything you're expecting and a little more. Snap some up before it becomes stale.

3 comments:

  1. I made a bunch of customs for Lowell and in only one photo he supplied was he not wearing dark glasses.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think they've done a fine job executing this set. Problem is, I just don't care enough about current players to want it. Especially with the '71 design up next.

    ReplyDelete