Saturday, May 2, 2009

Target is just playing with me now

I went to Target today and all that I could find was a pack of 08 Timelines and the 2000 Yankees Topps set. I am pissed that I could've gotten at least some UD, but apparently, God doesn't want that to happen.

Let's just open these damn things

As for the Timeline-

2-David Wright
47-Josh Hamilton
20- Albert Pujos
125- 1992 Paul Janish. Who?
184- 1995 Callix Crabbe. Who/
280- Phil Hughes. Nice pack

Now for the Team Set

CC Sabathia- Photoshopped into his new uni.
Mariano Rivera. Card looks nice.
Derek Jeter. Awesome.
Chien Ming Wang. Same as regular Topps.
Hideki Matsui. I have to check, but I think it's the same.
Joba the Hutt. Nice shot.
Jorge Posada. Hip, hip, JORGE!
AJ Burnett- also crapily photoshopped.
Robinson Cano.
Xavier Nady, looking awesome.
Johnny Damon
Mark Texiera. This is why I bought this, for the Tex Mex over here.
Alex Rodriguex. Same as regular topps.
Nick Swisher- one game pitcher (Cue classy 70's cop show music)
And of course, the Mick.

Overall, pretty nice, but seriously, Target has to start getting with the times.

No comments:

Post a Comment