Friday, September 11, 2009

Custom Card of the Day- Rookie Fridays


This was the only image I could find of Snider here, but it doesn't completely suck. This was another easy one except for the baseball in the top right corner. I made that another layer and shopped in back in later.
The reason I didn't post yesterday is that I was trying to get a certain card up for a Gehrig/Jeter post. My scanner, once again, was going buggy and I just shopped the Snider which was already in my computer. Still, there will be a Gehrig/Jeter post on this blog soon.
Last night you can bet your behind that I watched the 1st NFL game of the season. I saw Pittsburgh crush the Titans, which is a good thing. Rothliesberger seems hot again this season, and maybe it'll be two straight championships...until the Eagles come from behind and kick their butts. Hey, a guy can dream, can't he?

No comments:

Post a Comment