Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Things that I didn't see coming

Night at the Museum 2 #1, Terminator Salvation #2.

Rita's Swedish Fish Water Ice tastes pretty good.

A Blog Called "Weekly Box Break"only posts every few months.

President Bush?

People actually like my custom cards

President Bush again?

Sarah Palin- One year, a small town Alaskan Governor. The next year, part of the worst decision in history.

Tina Fey- One year, a comedian on 30 Rock, the next year- "I can see Russia from my house!"

And finally, that by the end of the 2009 season, a once powerful ChiSox pitcher, a top pitcher for Baltimore and a HOF-Bound Slugger would all be shipped on a plane to Los Angeles. Night Owl and GCRL- Good News. WhiteSoxCards, OrioleOtheDay, any D-Backs fan- Baad news.

Also, I'd like to be the first one to welcome Wait Til Next Year back to the blogosphere. Still waiting on Hand Collated and Weekly Box Break, though.

Will be headed back to my hometown today, but don't expect to see Custom Cards tomorrow. I gotta photoshop some more. I might post tonight, you never know.

No comments:

Post a Comment